What is Trading Hands Kids Sale?
Trading Hands Kids Sale is a 3-day children's consignment sale held twice per year - Spring & Fall - just in time to get your kids ready for the next season!
Trading Hands offers high quality, gently used items for Newborns to Teens, all under one roof! No more running around to garage sales!
QUALITY is what you will find at our event! We check every item before it goes on the floor. Stained, worn out items are not acceptable. Shoppers will always find GREAT deals on high QUALITY items!
You'll find THOUSANDS of bargains for babies-big kids!
Shop clothing (size Newborn to 16, Junior girls, Big Boys up to 34" waist/Sm-XL), toys (indoor and outdoor), baby equipment, maternity items, furniture, bedding, strollers, seasonal items (spring/summer clothes, swimwear, holiday outfits) and MUCH MORE!
Visit the SHOP tab at the top of the page for sale hours & details!
SPRINGFIELD MO SALE at Ozark Empire Fair E-Plex
Shop 470+ families! 35,000 sq ft of bargains! FREE admission/parking!
Springfield IL sale at the ORR Bldg, IL State Fair
ATTENTION FIRST TIME MOMS & MILITARY!
Are you a First Time Mom (expecting first baby or first baby under 1yr old) or Military Family? Shop EARLY with us!
CLICK HERE to register!
MO First Time Mom/Military Presale Registration will open Feb. 21, 2017!
Why Consign with Trading Hands?
Turn your clutter into CASH!! Consignors (sellers) sell their children's outgrown clothing, forgotten toys and other kid items with Trading Hands.
Consignors set their own prices. Trading Hands sells your items in just 3 days!! Easier than a garage sale, Craigslist or FB sites! You prep, tag and drop-off your items, we'll do the rest! You receive your check at the end of the sale!!
Consignors get to SHOP EARLY before our Public Sale! You'll find great prices on everything for your babies-to-big kids and maternity!
Want more info on Consigning?
Look under CONSIGN on the top of this page or click the link below! There is a drop-down menu with all the info you need, including How It Works, What to Bring, How to Prep & Tag Items and more!
- IF YOU ARE A MAC/iOS device user, DO NOT USE FIREFOX to create tags! There have been reports of issues with tags printed in PDF format. MAC/iOS device users should use CHROME or another browser.
- Due to increased volume in certain sizes, we will have limits on the following: limit of 20 clothing items per size/gender for NB-18 months, limit of 15 TOTAL Juniors clothing items, limit of 15 TOTAL maternity clothing items. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding! LIMITS ONLY APPLY TO ITEMS ON HANGERS!
- MO Volunteers and Consignors will be allowed to bring children to Presale for Spring 2017! We realize it's Spring Break for a lot of you, so we are lifting our Presale Guest Policy for children during Volunteer & Consignor Presale shopping hours.
- We will be accepting sizes for Young Men! We will be accepting pants up to size 34" and sizes S-XL over size 20!
- NEW Tag Style allows for 10 tags to print per page!! Previous style tags will still be accepted and will scan without issue.
- HIGH VOLUME CONSIGNOR CHANGES: If you will be bringing over 400 items, you are considered a high volumer consignor. There are no limits to the number of items you can bring total (certain sizes/catergories have limits, see above), but if you bring over 400 items, you are required to work the Sort Shift on Sat pm. If you choose to not work the Sort shift, an additional 5% will be deducted from your check.
- If you are bringing over 700 items: please email Julie@tradinghands.net as early as possible to reserve your Drop Off time. Spaces are limited!
- ALL items will be inspected at Drop-Off. We want to maintain a standard of only selling high-quality children's items. We will be inspecting each Consignor's items at their appointment.
HELP WANTED! Check out our TEAM MEMBER Perks!
We are always looking for helpers during the sale week! As a Thank You for your time, we offer great benefits! We have shifts for even the busiest moms!! CLICK HERE for more Team Member Info!
TEAM MEMBER PRESALE CHANGES
- Team Member PreSale will be for Team Members ONLY. Team Members will receive their pass to the Team Member Presale, (1) Child Pass for the Team Member PreSale and (1) Guest Pass for the Consignor PreSale. Babies/children in slings/carriers will not require a Child Pass during the Team Member PreSale. Children or babies in strollers will require a Child Pass.
- Guests will be allowed during the Consignor PreSale. Each Team Member and Consignor will receive (1) Guest Pass to the Consignor PreSale, in addition to their own pass. Babies/children in a stroller will be considered a Guest and require a Guest Pass. Babies in a sling/carrier will not require a Guest Pass.
ITEMS NO LONGER ACCEPTED:
Party supplies, VHS and cassette tapes (not selling well), stuffed animals (stuffed animals must have a function: sing, move, interactive, be room decor, etc.), fast food restaurant toys/prizes, grab bags of misc toys, crib bumpers (must be part of crib set), underwear (must be NEW in package), pacifiers (must be NEW in box).
- Books must be in excellent/gently-used condition: NO broken spines, yellowed/torn/worn pages, marks on pages/cover, etc. Workbooks/coloring books must be NEW. Book content MUST be baby-to-teen or maternity/parenting related. Books older than 5 yrs will not be accepted.
- We strive to bring you the highest quality, gently used children's items. Please inspect all your items and CLICK HERE refer to our What To Bring section, if needed. Any item not meeting our guidelines or recalled items will be removed from salesfloor. Check your items with cpsc.gov for any recalls or repairs.